Monday 18 January 2016

Hating beautiful

The male lead of this game looks terrible.
But the main point of this article isn't his appearance.The thing more ugly then his face are his fans.The fandom of Witcher is terrible and very aggressive.

After I heard a lot of praise for Witcher 3 plots,I decided download it ,before I started to play the game ,I have to get a beautify mod.

I got this one:
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/632

Sigh,this one makes he looks tolerable.After I started the game ,I found most of characters even looks worse then him.(Except some women have sex with him)And the plots are boring.Deleted.

But I found the reason for why those fans like the game fanatically .Search criticism comments about this guy looks ugly ,you would find a lot of  "Witcher"fans replied "How about your face?"or "You just like sissy boys ,right?"etc.(But even the original work claim he is ugly)I think they just want to build their confidence in the game world which everyone looks worse than themselves.And even a guy looks terrible,he can have sex with good looking women.The game reduce their standard of handsome,after they played the game a while ,and then look at the mirror,they can feel themselves good looking.And they will do a lot of thing to protect this feeling.

They sucks,they are pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment