Friday 29 January 2016

Foolish Design

I convinced my theory of foolish design more and more.

Foolish design is my version of  intervention theory,but I don't emphasize the designer must be alien.My foolish design theory emphasize the designer is not wise enough and the designer just don't care about human happiness.I dislike call it's "Intelligent design".

I noticed human share a lot of features with genetically modified organisms,they are very destructive to the ecological environment if they can survive in wild,they don't "know" how to balance with the environment.

And human genetically modified hairless pig recently for dissect them easier. Why human don't have hair as chimpanzee?I can't figure out why natural evolution lead to human lack of hair and then sunburn.I can't figure out why natural evolution lead to babies too big skull and dystocia.

Another feature is transgenic animals can not use most their energy for reproduction ,but do something very odd in biosphere.For example ,transgenic fluorescent rat.In human ,is working mothers and the long growth process of the brain,the human brain need long time and huge among of care giving to develop(compare with most of animals) but working/abusive mothers can't supply it.Which lead to almost all kinds of mental illness.I think the designer design this feature for enslave,as human design transgenic salmon for food,human design transgenic salmon isn't for their well being.The long time develop brain is design for program more working skills for enslave.Animals can't earn many of working skills.A lot of genetically modified organisms have problems in reproduction as well.


Choose chimpanzee to genetically modified is a way to prevent their overpopulation lead to biohazard ,because chimpanzee have mob violence and war instinct,if they become overpopulation ,they can kill each others.I wondered why human could survive so long since they invented nuclear weapons ,the extreme war instinct+low care giving ability should lead to natural elimination of this kind of transgenic species.

Well ...well ...well ...interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment